Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chi City Part I

Hey ladies & gents! I am back from the windy city & missing it already. Cleveland is a nice place to be, but it doesn't compare to Chicago in the least bit (except for maybe the food scene, thankyouverymuch midwest)! T & I had a wonderful time & took a good amount of pictures. I've decided to break up my trip into a few entries, so here is part I!

DSC00155

When we arrived we went to lunch at a place called grahamwich where upcoming chef, graham elliot, makes beautiful sandwiches. I had the Mediterranean: roasted veggies, goat cheese, basil pesto on a foccacia bread. Mmmmm!

Picnik collage

DSC00161

DSC00164

Dress: H&M
Scarf: F21
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: vintage-- it was my great grandma's
Earrings: F21
Yeezy Necklace: F21


After lunch we went shopping the entire day & I bought some fancy new items at F21. T bought me a lovely vest from Banana Republic, where we found him some new duds. We took a cab to a restaurant called Mindy's Hot Chocolate which was the BOMB. My parting picture is of our dessert there: donuts in a hot chocolate sauce & homemade caramel corn.


DSC00176
I neeeeeeed it everyday!!!


To be continued!

Ciao!

8 comments:

38thparallel said...

L, you look wonderful! I will patiently await the day that you grow tired of that dress and ship it to me!

Where are you in the second dress photo? It's such a beautiful pic. I am gushing, clearly.

T looks much, much younger than I remember in other photos. You're a good influnce, y/y?

Meagan said...

Those donut sticks look soooo good!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Chicago is one of my favorite cities, food-wise. I've never been to Cleveland, but now my interest is piqued, hearing that the eats hold up in comparison!

38thparallel said...

PS: Thought y'all might enjoy this blog, too!

http://blog.johannaost.com/

Chaplinnn said...

Chicago is my favorite city! The shopping is so much fun, too!

Abi said...

Looks like you had a wonderful experience! The food looks super yummy.
I was in Chicago a short while ago but definitely didn't explore the restaurants as much as you did.

Sick by Trend said...

lovely dress!! you look fabulius :D

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Sara said...

These pictures are lovely, everything looks amazing; I so want to go on a vacation after seeing these pictures, I bet you had a great time and you look so beautiful, glowing really! You have a lovely blog and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...