Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Drank

Remember when I posted how it is not okay to go out in public like a bum? Unless it was for a few reasons? Well I think I need to add hungover to the list of excuses.

The culprit:

DSC00141


It is rare for me to have a night of drunken debauchery. However, I took part in one on Sunday & had a hard time recovering the next day. So here is what I wore:


DSC00149


Now let's break it down! Because even though this isn't the most stylish wonderful outfit it really is functional and sometimes fashion needs to be functional.

DSC00150
DSC00150
DSC00150

Sunglasses: UO
Midget hoodie: Target
Grey capri: Gap
Flip flops: Old Navy
Hair: natural effect of drunken sleep & teasing by Allison


Three more days 'til Chi city (& back to real fashion)!

Ciao!

8 comments:

bluefirestone said...

I'm taking this as a "how to" guide for this weekend. I think I'll lay the clothes out in advance to make it even easier.

strawberry moth said...

Strawberry drink?! Yes please!!

Strawberry Moth

ChiccaStyle said...

Aah so funny!!!I love strawberry drink, so I can understand you :)!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Annebeth said...

hahahaha I loooove your hung over tutorial! :D :D it's a true DIY ima be trying once my exams are ova :D

islabell said...

hahaha, this post is hysterical. Hope you recovered ok.
xx

Susie Heymer said...

I loved the photos and your look!
Have a awesome day!
Xoxo
Susie
www.myfashionview.com

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Those drinks look amazing!

sarcarney said...

lmao lauren. your expression is the best!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...