Tuesday, June 7, 2011

House 2330

DSC00108
DSC00109


These pictures were taken by T outside his home. He lives in a beautiful apartment that was built in the 1920s. It has real class & still has an old fashioned, gated, elevator! He is getting better at taking pictures of me, although I'm not sure if he still gets why I'm doing this.

DSC00110

DSC00112

T-shirt: LOFT
Skirt: a boutique in Columbus (wish I could remember the name)
Metallic semi-wedges: Target
Earrings & Bracelet: F21
Sunglasses: F21


I wanted to say how glad I am to see Jenni is back on board with the blog! We are going to attempt to make this a super, groovy, blog & hope you followers will stick with us!

Also, thanks to all the new friends who added me on IFB! I love making new blogging buddies!

Ciao!

7 comments:

Meagan said...

That skirt is so pretty! Love it!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

AnnaBananaCupcake said...

Hey, I think I had that skirt once. I think it's hidden somewhere in my messy closet now. eep! You look great in it!
XOXO

Kellie W. said...

That apartment sounds amazing! I didn't know anywhere still had gated elevator lifts! And I love your skirt, too! :)

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

really pretty skirt!!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

ChiccaStyle said...

Another chic and feminine outfit honey!!!Love it!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Sick by Trend said...

lovely skirt! also the bracelet is ver cool!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Jenni said...

I love this skirt and still wish it were mine. >D I think the place was called the Emperor's New Clothes, am I right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...