Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chi City Part II

Sorry for the small disappearance! I try to update at least twice a week and I have been slacking! Mainly because school has started for me: AHHHH! A summer class for 6 week, a short break, and then fall semester! I will definitely update once a week while in school, but I can't promise much more. I have to really buckle down so I can finally graduate next year and be rewarded with a poor job market: HA. Lucky me.

Anyway, here are the last few pictures from my trip to Chicago:

DSC00183

Me with the Bob Newhart statue. I love him.

DSC00191

DSC00191

DSC00193

Vegetarian lunch special at OYSY. It was super yummy!

DSC00199

Outfit #1
Sequin tank: Ann Taylor
Shorts: LOFT
Sandals: Target
Sunnies: F21
Yeezy necklace: F21
Bunny necklace: F21
Bracelet: F21
Purse: F21

Outfit #2
Frill tank: LOFT
Skirt: LOFT
Necklace: Gift from T
Purse: F21


I'll be doing my best to catch up on all your posts I've missed!

Ciao!

11 comments:

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

this trip looks so fun! i love that sparkly shirt!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

ChiccaStyle said...

Oh my dear, love love love your top of the 1st outfit!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Rebeccak said...

mm yum that bento box looks amazing!

Nnenna said...

I love your sparkly shirt! Also, I miss Chicago, I haven't been in years!

star-crossed smile

Eli said...

I've never been to Chicago, but I've heard so many amazing things about it. This looks like fun!

Abi said...

Chicago is such a lovely city isn't it?
All the best with summer school dear. Definitely not the easiest thing when the sun is all out and the city is all bustling.

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

you look adorable! i love that first picture.

Laken Linnea said...

your photos are so cute!! you have a lovely blog darling :) feel free to stop by sometime, comment on what you like, and follow if you love!
love always,
laken
http://chaitealattefashion.blogspot.com

BobbieAustin27 said...

cool blog!
nice outfit

http://bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com/

FASHION ICE said...

liking those shorts! very chic

januarysublime said...

Oooh love those sandals!! we're following on GFC, great blog! JS xx

http://january-sublime.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...