Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sun Hat Reverie

Hoooollaaaa'!

Sorry for disappearing like that on you ladies & gents! It's been a hectic month and I thought I'd be good for one update a week...seems like I'm not even able to do that! I don't know what my excuses are other than I hate summer school & therefore dress like a bum. However, T & I are having our one year come up! I can't believe I've been able to stay with one person for a year now. Usually my heart is so fickle, but T keeps me on my toes. Anyway, I need to dress fancy for that night so maybe I can finally have a post worthy for you fashionistas!

I've been looking at all you beauties in your sun hats and I've been jealous. So I finally picked one up and wore it to go cherry picking. It really just emphasizes how pasty I am. It makes me look like a vampire hiding from the sun.

DSC00220

Sun hat: UO
Sunnies: UO
Top: LOFT


Aaaaand that is all I have for you guys. Literally. I've been reading your posts but not commenting lately due to having a 100+ to read a day. I'm getting a break this weekend, so I hope to catch up with you all personally!

Ciao!

7 comments:

ChiccaStyle said...

Love your sunnies honey!!!And your smile is so sweet and I feel your positive energy!Have a lovely weekend!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

the nyanzi report said...

love the shot! so cute!

chantilly said...

i love those sunglasses! the yellow is so bright and beautiful :)

Lee Oliveira said...

Loving the pic.. I want your sunglasses
Lee x

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so cute! x hivenn p.s enter my giveaway?

Annebeth said...

haven't seen you in ages, everything okey? :) this hat is amazing btw, you look like a summer dream :)

Mitzi Cocoa said...

Yes! Ultimate sun hat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...