Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm baaaaack

me


Hey guys! I'm back! The blog has a new look and some changes have taken place. I've been sick with PCOS the last few months & haven't been up to being fashionable. It is this really awful condition women get that just gives your ovaries hell. :/

However, I'm seeing a new doctor and feeling wonderful. I will be back to posting 2 times a week while classes are in session. Unfortunately, Jenni dropped out of the blog due to her huge pile of doctorate work she has encountered. I've kept her posts in the archives, because she helped to build this blog and has great style. Hopefully Jenni will join us again some day either on this blog or her own!

Some exciting things have happened and will be happening! My episode of Say Yes to the Dress aired. I will be doing a post later in the week to show you what it is like to be on TLC's show. I'm also going to Cleveland Fashion Week this year, which is in May! So I'll be reporting on it for you guys.

Hope you've all been well! Can't wait to catch up!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better! Will your show re air? I didn't get to see it but hope I can catch it if it's on again!
-Meagan
www.brassinpocketblog.com
(formerly Spunky Chateau)

Lauren said...

I put a link up in the newest post! :)

<3 L

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...